News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Swedish hipsters mistaken for IS terrorists

Started by Syt, October 13, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Lots of terrorists are based in Sweden. Hundreds of Swedes have travelled to the ME to fight for ISIS.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Hamilcar

Quote from: The Brain on October 14, 2015, 11:30:54 AM
Lots of terrorists are based in Sweden. Hundreds of Swedes have travelled to the ME to fight for ISIS.

Do they often stage rallies in touristy castles?

The Brain

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

Not that I know of.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

Hamilcar!!!! :hug:

Berkut

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:26:23 AM
The sad part of this story is that the police actually reacted to a claim that there is an IS rally in a castle in Sweden. Furthermore, someone was so retarded that they looked at these guys and actually thought they might belong to IS.

WTF is wrong with people, don't they think anymore?

I suspect that the real "issue" here is with the reporting, rather than whatever actually happened.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Hamilcar

Quote from: Berkut on October 14, 2015, 11:41:30 AM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:26:23 AM
The sad part of this story is that the police actually reacted to a claim that there is an IS rally in a castle in Sweden. Furthermore, someone was so retarded that they looked at these guys and actually thought they might belong to IS.

WTF is wrong with people, don't they think anymore?

I suspect that the real "issue" here is with the reporting, rather than whatever actually happened.

That is entirely possible.

Jacob

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:39:33 AM
Quote from: Jacob on October 14, 2015, 11:36:41 AM

Hey, what's up?  :hug:

Life, mostly. Still in Vancouver. Still in the games industry. Got a kid.

I thought I'd given up on languish, but the Canadian election drew me back (I mean, how could it not)... how about you?

Valmy

I hope you will stay once the Liberals win it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hamilcar

Quote from: Jacob on October 14, 2015, 12:02:37 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 11:39:33 AM
Quote from: Jacob on October 14, 2015, 11:36:41 AM

Hey, what's up?  :hug:

Life, mostly. Still in Vancouver. Still in the games industry. Got a kid.

I thought I'd given up on languish, but the Canadian election drew me back (I mean, how could it not)... how about you?

Generally doing awesome shit with my life. Moved back to the Old Continent. Wanted to see how the old lunatic asylum was doing and checked back here.

Jacob

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 14, 2015, 12:09:29 PMGenerally doing awesome shit with my life. Moved back to the Old Continent. Wanted to see how the old lunatic asylum was doing and checked back here.

Awesome shit is good. Glad you're doing well :)

The Larch

Where are you living nowadays, Hami? Back in Ricola land?

Good to see you back, Jacob! :cheers:

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on October 14, 2015, 12:08:26 PM
I hope you will stay once the Liberals win it.

We'll see... work's busy and having a toddler is busy too. Getting into aggravating arguments on the internet has somehow slid down the list of priorities.

Anyone coming through Vancouver should ping me, though. I've found all the languishites I've met to be much more pleasant in person than on here.