If you could have changed your name at age 8-9, what would you have picked?

Started by jimmy olsen, October 10, 2015, 06:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 10, 2015, 12:41:13 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on October 10, 2015, 07:53:14 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 10, 2015, 06:57:27 AM
Hannibal Barca.

I'm definitely not your father.   <_<

Well, I'm not sure what the actual content of this is, but it has the form of an insult, so I feel comfortable telling you to go fuck yourself. :huh:

Read some history.  Likely an innocent jest.

Valmy

Hannibal Barca.

Well, I'm not sure what the actual content of this is, but it has the form of an insult, so I feel comfortable telling you to go fuck yourself. :huh:

Dude...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Ideologue on October 10, 2015, 04:17:35 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 10, 2015, 04:09:24 PM
I assumed that he knew that.

Thanks for giving me that much credit.  Jesus Christ. :lol:

You said you did not understand the content. If you say you do not understand the content then forgive us for thinking you did not understand the content.

Tonitrus

There's only one other possible angle...and while I like you Ide, I wouldn't want to be your father either.  :)

Ideologue

I don't think anybody would want to be anybody on Languish's father.  I'd have had most of you aborted once the screening revealed your clear developmental disorders.  But this all goes without saying, and it's rude to point it out.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on October 10, 2015, 04:27:59 PM
I don't think anybody would want to be anybody on Languish's father.  I'd have had most of you aborted once the screening revealed your clear developmental disorders.  But this all goes without saying, and it's rude to point it out.

I have a STEM degree.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Razgovory on October 10, 2015, 02:24:16 PM
Hannibal Barca.

You have been really touchy lately.

Maybe the lack of a law degree? What do you think?

Ideologue

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 11, 2015, 10:46:34 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 10, 2015, 02:24:16 PM
Hannibal Barca.

You have been really touchy lately.

What is this?  Firstly, that's not accurate.  Secondly, we used to be friends.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

I think he needs to learn to roll with the punches.  I get told to "take my medication" about twice a week, because I say something that someone disagrees with.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Well, that might have something to do with you being extremely disagreeable.
Kinemalogue

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on October 11, 2015, 01:00:23 PM

I think he needs to learn to roll with the punches.  I get told to "take my medication" about twice a week, because I say something that someone disagrees with.

Well to be fair you excuse yourself due to your insanity about twice a week as well.