NFL Week 5 - Someone has to make these threads dammit

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, October 08, 2015, 01:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 12, 2015, 07:46:07 PM
The League seems unusually unbalanced this year. There are six undefeated teans and eight or nine that have one win or none.

Week 5 had 10 games that were decided by seven or fewer points. The NFL said the total number of such games through five weeks is 40. That's the second-most through fives weeks in NFL history. There were 41 in all of 1999.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 14, 2015, 10:53:37 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 12, 2015, 07:46:07 PM
The League seems unusually unbalanced this year. There are six undefeated teans and eight or nine that have one win or none.

Week 5 had 10 games that were decided by seven or fewer points. The NFL said the total number of such games through five weeks is 40. That's the second-most through fives weeks in NFL history. There were 41 in all of 1999.

Wow, wouldn't have guessed that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point