News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, October 04, 2015, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 06, 2015, 05:17:40 AM
Picked up three decent backups for LFFL today, anyone else paying attention to the league? :unsure:
some of us picked good teams from start so no need to raid waiver wire so much.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

frunk

Quote from: katmai on October 06, 2015, 07:39:38 AM
some of us picked good teams from start so no need to raid waiver wire so much.

Some of us have had both our QBs injured.

FunkMonk

My auto draft team is 3-1 now so I'm happy enough. 
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Alcibiades

I lost my best picks to (pre)season ending injuries, was all over after week 2 of the pre-season  :sleep:

Still setting my roster and in 4th somehow, though  :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

I lost Dez Bryant and my first two games, but I've made a comeback and won the last two. I think I'm in a good position.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

I based my entire fantasy team on Tony Romo. So yeah that went well. Fortunately my back up is Rivers so I am hanging in there, still losing most of my games, but hanging in there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on October 06, 2015, 08:55:25 PM
I based my entire fantasy team on Tony Romo. So yeah that went well. Fortunately my back up is Rivers so I am hanging in there, still losing most of my games, but hanging in there.
:huh:

I thought my starter was Rivers. :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 06, 2015, 09:00:32 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 06, 2015, 08:55:25 PM
:huh:

I thought my starter was Rivers. :unsure:

I am not, and have never been, in the Languish league. One fantasy team is enough for me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Valmy isn't cool enough to play with us.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 05, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
Ouch. That's rough.  It's bad enough to fumble it like that, but then to find out that they should have gotten the ball back with a first and goal about six inches from the endzone?  Damn.

Had the covering official handled that correctly, that poor LB would have turned into quite the heel.

Instead it is the back judge... :P
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Baron von Schtinkenbutt