News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sims 3

Started by Phillip V, June 25, 2009, 01:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

I marry some young blonde thing, but when her hair turns white, I move on and leave her with the kids at home. Am I bad? :(

Korea

Quote from: Cerr on June 25, 2009, 01:52:44 PM
Yeah that's a good story.
I don't have it yet. Might get it when it's cheaper.

This article is well worth checking out too:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/exploring-the-mysteries-of-the-mind-with-the-sims-3/

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

I still can't get my game to work. :(
I want my mother fucking points!

Phillip V

Quote from: Korea on June 28, 2009, 10:17:32 AM
What happens.

I Killed Kenny

Don't pirate it...

Grinning_Colossus

They all look like they have Down syndrome. What happened to the attractive Sims 2 sims?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Razgovory

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on June 28, 2009, 09:16:27 PM

Don't pirate it...

:lol: Korea had that problem with a previous sims game.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Phillip V

Jaron

I didn't know they made gorilla sims on this part. What other animals can you be? Just monkeys and gorillas, or..?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

grumbler

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 02:31:03 PM
I didn't know they made gorilla sims on this part. What other animals can you be? Just monkeys and gorillas, or..?
They have gorillas, monkeys, jarons, lemurs, and chimps.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

And grumblers!

"Get off my lawn!"
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

I'm on the verge of getting this, just have to figure out where my sister is hiding it- at first she was willing to let me install it but when it didn't work on her computer she came over selfish.
██████
██████
██████