Hundreds killed and injured in hajj stampede near Mecca

Started by Duque de Bragança, September 24, 2015, 05:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2015, 02:16:08 PM
Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2015, 01:53:17 PM
God is one serious SOB.

All the people who regularly died on the required Hajj was an important plank in the Communist anti-Muslim platform back in the day.

crap, you can die more than once doing that?

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 24, 2015, 02:41:21 PM
crap, you can die more than once doing that?

In the service of Allah anything is possible -_-

But not that I am aware of.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 24, 2015, 01:27:31 PM
Besides the world smiles on people practicing ancient religions more than they do people who shop at Walmart. Walmart shoppers personify everything everybody hates about 'Murica.

I thought Americans were reputed to spend extravagantly.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 24, 2015, 02:50:59 PM
I thought Americans were reputed to spend extravagantly.

Well who wouldn't when faced with the excellent deals available during a Black Friday sale?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on September 24, 2015, 04:01:48 PM
Please don't! The last thing I need is God looking out for me...

Please God please do not watch over my brother Berkut. Do send down a special angel to watch over him. I know you are good and powerful as you have always been there for pilgrims in Mecca and i'm humbly asking you to please do not watch over my Languish brother. Amen.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".