News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Psychopath Test

Started by Hamilcar, September 18, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on September 18, 2015, 08:57:30 PM
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 87.41% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

:ph34r:

And you come across as so normal in real life.  :hmm:

Syt

I scored primary higher than 50% and secondary higher than 72%. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

69 and 39. Btw, does appreciating a good scam really make on psychopathic? Can't you appreciate something and still condemn it?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

QuoteYour score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 34.17% of people who have taken this test.
:yeah:

Richard Hakluyt

Of course a psychopath would lie when doing the test and get suspiciously low scores  :hmm:

Martinus

Can I ask people who got low results - how many of the answers you chose were "strongly agree" or "strongly disagree"? I don't think I picked even one of those as I don't think it would be honest if I did. I suspect this contributed to my score being relatively higher.

For example, anyone who picked "strongly disagree" on a question like "I tell other people what they want to hear so that they will do what I want them to do." or "strongly agree" on a question like "I would be upset if my success came at someone else's expense." is simply a liar or someone very unaware.

Martinus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 19, 2015, 02:12:46 AM
Of course a psychopath would lie when doing the test and get suspiciously low scores  :hmm:

Yeah that's my point. :P

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on September 19, 2015, 02:19:06 AM
For example, anyone who picked "strongly disagree" on a question like "I tell other people what they want to hear so that they will do what I want them to do." or "strongly agree" on a question like "I would be upset if my success came at someone else's expense." is simply a liar or someone very unaware.
Strongly disagree.

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on September 19, 2015, 02:23:12 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 19, 2015, 02:12:46 AM

Yeah that's my point. :P
:mad:

Eddie Teach

1.8 primary, 3 secondary. Both in the middle half(25-75%).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Hamilcar

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 19, 2015, 02:35:52 AM
1.8 primary, 3 secondary. Both in the middle half(25-75%).

Who are you again?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on September 19, 2015, 02:19:06 AM
Can I ask people who got low results - how many of the answers you chose were "strongly agree" or "strongly disagree"? I don't think I picked even one of those as I don't think it would be honest if I did. I suspect this contributed to my score being relatively higher.

:huh: No, why would you think this?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach