News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Psychopath Test

Started by Hamilcar, September 18, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

Jon Ronson's book was quite entertaining. Anyone here read it? For a tl;dr, here's his TED talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYemnKEKx0c

Caliga

I was hoping there would be a test in this thread. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

citizen k

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on September 18, 2015, 01:38:06 PM
I was hoping there would be a test in this thread. :(

It's easy enough to find a psychopathy test on the internet.  Here's the first one on google:

http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

I've taken these before and they told me I was a psychopath. :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I think I'm more of a sociopath.

Quote from: citizen k on September 18, 2015, 01:45:54 PM
TED talks.  :bleeding:

Videos that it is acceptable to watch during office hours :contract:
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on September 18, 2015, 01:49:01 PM
I've taken these before and they told me I was a psychopath. :ph34r:

Well, posting on Languish is a pretty good indication.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Psychopaths tend to be charming and display a glacial calm. Neither of those qualities apply to anybody here :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

Quote from: Valmy on September 18, 2015, 03:07:08 PM
Psychopaths tend to be charming and display a glacial calm. Neither of those qualities apply to anybody here :P

:yeahright: Speak for yourself.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on September 18, 2015, 03:07:08 PM

Nah, those are just the high-functioning psychopaths.

There are plenty of low-functioning psycopaths in the prison system who are neither charming nor calm. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

I'm definitely not a psychopath. :wacko: