Man creates Irn Bru cooling system

Started by Norgy, September 14, 2015, 07:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

http://www.pcgamer.com/scottish-man-creates-an-irn-bru-water-cooling-system/

Aye. He had to be Scottish. The only people on Earth who'd sound angry when reciting a love poem, who deep fry Snickers bars and who feel that eggs need meat and batter.

ulmont

Quote from: Norgy on September 14, 2015, 07:07:31 PM
Aye. He had to be Scottish. The only people on Earth who'd sound angry when reciting a love poem

The Germans want to talk to you.

garbon

IRN BRU :x

If a Scottish person read me a love poem, I don't know I'd recognise it as such but I'd love it!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

Quote from: ulmont on September 14, 2015, 09:29:54 PM
Aye. He had to be Scottish. The only people on Earth who'd sound angry when reciting a love poem

The Germans want to talk to you.

The Germans would sound more like barking orders at you.

Syt

Showed this to my Scottish manager - he loves it. He says he was quite fond of Irn Bru when he was still in the UK. He tried it again after years, but said he couldn't stomach it anymore and that it was just vile. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

MadBurgerMaker

What does this Irn Bru taste like?  Sort of energy drink-ish, or what?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

I tried it once, but it was unappealing to my pallate at least.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

The only people on Earth ... who deep fry Snickers bars

The food vendors at the State Fair of Texas would like a word with you.