Lightning strikes Grand Mosque's Binladin group construction crane on 9/11, 87 dead

Started by Martinus, September 13, 2015, 01:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on September 13, 2015, 09:13:34 PM
Quote from: Norgy on September 13, 2015, 08:53:28 PM
You really are garbage.

Nothing personal but yeah this is not everybody's finest moment here. A bunch of guest workers got tragically killed. Woooo

I thought I was doing pretty good not posting. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

You really are garbage.

Nothing personal but yeah this is not everybody's finest moment here. A bunch of guest workers got tragically killed. Woooo

Languish cheering over dead Muslims? Color me surprised. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on September 13, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
You really are garbage.

I thought I was doing pretty good not posting. :(

As good as always

But come on Sept 11, crane from Saudi BinLaden Group, kills folks at the main mosque in SA. Too freaky.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Noone is cheering dead muslims - I agree with 11B4V that this merits a recognition as a freaky coincidence. When did this forum become a hangout for wet blanket people like this?

Martinus

Languish used to be more fun and edgy. Now it's mainly depressed lonely misanthropes complaining about stuff.

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 02:39:35 AM
Noone is cheering dead muslims - I agree with 11B4V that this merits a recognition as a freaky coincidence. When did this forum become a hangout for wet blanket people like this?

Freaky? Things are falling down all the time in that country because they don't give a fuck about safety for their guest workers.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Quote from: Liep on September 14, 2015, 02:43:05 AM

Freaky? Things are falling down all the time in that country because they don't give a fuck about safety for their guest workers.

The fact that 1) it was on 9/11, 2) the crane belonged to a company owned by Osama's family, and 3) it happens in the holiest place of Islam makes it freaky.

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 02:41:23 AM
Languish used to be more fun and edgy. Now it's mainly depressed lonely misanthropes complaining about stuff.

A sad revelation to be sure.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 02:48:43 AM
Quote from: Liep on September 14, 2015, 02:43:05 AM

The fact that 1) it was on 9/11, 2) the crane belonged to a company owned by Osama's family, and 3) it happens in the holiest place of Islam makes it freaky.

And that it happened 14 years after 9/11/2001! :o

:rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Odd given how insensitive you and B4 were in this thread.

Valmy

Languish used to be more fun and edgy.

I just want to point out the last time we had a thread like this one of our posters rage quit and has never been seen since.

QuoteNow it's mainly depressed lonely misanthropes complaining about stuff.

Speak for yourself. -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 14, 2015, 07:06:31 AM

I just want to point out the last time we had a thread like this one of our posters rage quit and has never been seen since.

Who was the poster and what was the thread?

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 07:08:08 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 14, 2015, 07:06:31 AM

Who was the poster and what was the thread?

Vikings thread about a ferry that went down where the joke was how Iran (or whomever) was going to spin it about being the fault of Israel. Tuna then ragequit. Good times.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Man, that's ancient history. Surely we have had threads since then about freak accidents and people dying and not all of them were commented on exclusively in hushed voices and somber tones.