Middle Eastern Thirty Year's War: Turkish-occupied Kurdistan Front

Started by Queequeg, September 11, 2015, 07:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBXhLLETUY

So this happened.  The police screamed "YOU ARE ALL ARMENIANS!" on the 100th anniversary of the genocide to a group of native people in the same area who they are currently slaughtering. 

Everyone on board with giving the Kurds the bomb?  Maybe just divide the entire Middle East between Kurdistan, Armenia, a Christian Lebanon and Israel?  That sounds good.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34206924

Here's an article.

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Crazy_Ivan80

maybe someone can make some posts on how moderate Erdogan and his clique are?

Warspite

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 07:15:31 AM
As I recall the warnings over Erdogan and co were over headscarves and Islamicisation, rather than the traditional Turkish pastime of oppressing the Kurds.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 07:15:31 AM

To be fair he went in a crazy direction even those of us who were worried about him are surprised by.

Turks around here really do not want to talk politics these days. I noticed at the annual Ramandan dinner they went from being leery about him, to constantly bitching about him, to giving you the stare of death if you mention anything political at all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Warspite

I was in Istanbul a week ago and got a face full of tear gas when I stepped out of my hotel. The place is becoming increasingly unhinged.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Queequeg on September 11, 2015, 07:02:02 AM
Maybe just divide the entire Middle East between Kurdistan, Armenia, a Christian Lebanon and Israel?  That sounds good.

Kurds are cool.  Armenia has not been impressing me lately.  Maronites, meh.  Hott women, but otherwise meh.  Israel, meh.

Razgovory

Spellus, you are supposed to be on vacation.  Stop looking up shit on the net and go have a good time.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017