News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

VPN recommendation

Started by jimmy olsen, September 10, 2015, 08:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Cyberghost's free service seems to have good reviews by the experts, anyone have any experience with them or can recommend a better service?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Privatoria.net.  22$USD / year, or 3$/month if you want to try it.  I suggest take a one month subscription, see if it fits your need, then subscribe to a year if you like it.
The traffic is unlimited and the speed is pretty decent for Canada&US servers.  Torrent is allowed, but not on these 2 servers.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Cyberghost has limited speed and it's only good for one device.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: viper37 on September 11, 2015, 09:19:51 AM
I only need to use it on one device.

How limited?

1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 11, 2015, 08:34:27 PM
Quote from: viper37 on September 11, 2015, 09:19:51 AM
I only need to use it on one device.

How limited?

https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/439/188/what-to-do-if-a-connection-is-too-slow

They suggest expecting speeds of 6kbps on a 16kbps ISP if you're a premium user; sounds like free users are significantly throttled to free up bandwidth for the premium users.
Experience bij!