News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vote for Vienna's mayor! Because I can't!

Started by Syt, September 05, 2015, 04:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who shall govern Vienna for the next years?

1 (2.7%)
6 (16.2%)
9 (24.3%)
5 (13.5%)
9 (24.3%)
4 (10.8%)
1 (2.7%)
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Syt

As foreigner I'm not allowed to vote for the Vienna state parliament and mayor (I can only vote for the district assembly). So let's have a Languish vote instead.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

I predict that BB will be dismayed by the lack of suits & ties.  :P

barkdreg

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

celedhring

The doctor looks like one of my best friends, so I'll vote for him.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Did you intentionally pick these horrible pics?

Valmy

The young cute woman is probably the candidate from the fascist communist nutcase party. So I will vote for the beer guy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2015, 11:20:06 AM
The young cute woman is probably the candidate from the fascist communist nutcase party. So I will vote for the beer guy.

This being Austria, anyone over 40 is probably a nazi. :P

Admiral Yi

Tonitrus

Since this is Languish, and we vote on HOTTness, I gotta go with the short-haired blonde (there are MUCH better pictures out there).  The others being from the Greens and Pirate party?  :yucky:

The Pirate party girl is kinda cute, but way too young (I am starting to realize that despite being young at heart, I am actually in creepy old man territory :( )

Barrister

Quote from: The Larch on September 05, 2015, 04:36:48 AM
I predict that BB will be dismayed by the lack of suits & ties.  :P

Actually, if you look closely, #2, #3 and #6 all appear to be wearing a suit and tie. :thumbsup:  And I guess I'll excuse #1 because though I don't like people wearing scrubs outside of a hospital, it does look like this pic was taken inside a hospital.  So I'll only roll me eyes at #7's sweater. :rolleyes:

I'm going to vote for #2 assuming that his eyes don't usually bulge out like that.  I'm tempted by #6, but he is probably some sort of Nazi.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.