News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Join the Conspira-Sea Cruse!

Started by Malthus, August 20, 2015, 02:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Here's a vacation adventure that ought to appeal to Languishites:

QuoteJoin Us on the "Conspira-Sea Cruise"!

Sail with Like-Minded Souls
in the Experience of a Lifetime.

Our "Conspira-Sea Cruise and Seminar-at-Sea" takes place right on our luxury cruise ship during our seven-day cruise, in conference rooms on the ship, and during our port calls in Mexico.

During this incredible, mind-blowing, truth-telling, spiritually enriching event, we will do our best to uncover the truth about things conspiratorial, including:

GMOs, Monsanto, bee colony collapse, ecology, global warming, climate change, fracking, HIV, autism, big pharma, medical suppression, vaccinations, flouridation, political corruption, government corruption, forbidden archeology, forbidden religion, Federal Reserve, truth about money, World Bank, IRS, strawman, property title, admiralty law, martial law, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, JFK, cover-ups, September 11, Star Wars agenda, nuclear plants, chemtrails, HAARP, crop circles, IRS, MK-Ultra, Fukashima, NASA, NSA, Bilderbergs, sustainability, military industrial complex, pentagon, Waco, Malaysia 370, Pan Am 103, TWA 800, Gulf Oil Spill, Halliburton, Obama, Ruby Ridge, OK City, Vatican, New World Order, false flags, Montauk, privacy, surveillance, Area 51, Dulce, Project Rainbow, Nazi Bell, Vrill, U.S.S. Eldridge, Iron Mountain, psyops, population mangement, subliminal ads, Nibiru / Planet X, Cointel Pro, technology suppression, entity possession, electoral fraud, identity chips, 2nd amendment, and so much more.

Plus we will explore how to heal ourselves and others, and to attain self-mastery and greater integrity through:

Spirituality, meditation, affirmation, prayer, yoga, manifestation, self-development, holistic health, alternative lifestyles, organic foods, healthy living, wellness, self-sufficiency, prosperity, sustainability, freedom, human rights, discernment, wisdom, awakening, longevity, inner guidance, and inner peace.

The purpose of this cruise is NOT about being a victim of conspiracies. It is about taking back our power from corrupt and greedy institutions, attaining true self-authority, and realizing our genuine Self behind the masks. It is about discovering the truth, taking command of our lives, and attaining genuine inner realization.

This cruise will not only uncover the lies. It will show us the truth. As we dispell the darkness, and shine the light of wisdom, we enter the true light of consciousness.

http://www.divinetravels.com/ConspiraSeaCruise2016.html

I can't think of a better audience for this amazing experience than the one here. Sign up Languish, your cabin awaits! [Unless that too is a conspiracy  :ph34r: ] If cruise lines can't save you from being a victim of greedy companies, who can?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

The ship is primed to sink on high seas, right? RIGHT?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

You don't seriously think Languishites would divulge the truth about said conspiracies, do you? We're all 11th grade Illuminati (except Tim and Raz, who failed to fill out the form).

Valmy

Man I am only familiar with about a quarter of those conspiracies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 20, 2015, 02:54:28 PM
Man I am only familiar with about a quarter of those conspiracies.

Clearly, you have to sign up for the trip, and find out about the rest!  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Eh that's alright. I hate cruises that are that structured.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

IRS is on there twice.  The sad thing is I know what they are talking about for most of them.  For instance admiralty law has something to do with sovereign citizens.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Norgy on August 20, 2015, 02:54:07 PM
You don't seriously think Languishites would divulge the truth about said conspiracies, do you? We're all 11th grade Illuminati (except Tim and Raz, who failed to fill out the form).

I could go on the trip and be the sanest person there.  That would be a new experience.  I guess this actually a philosophy experiment to see what happens if you actually have a "ship of fools".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Norgy

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on August 20, 2015, 04:15:50 PM
Quote from: Norgy on August 20, 2015, 02:54:07 PM

I could go on the trip and be the sanest person there.  That would be a new experience.  I guess this actually a philosophy experiment to see what happens if you actually have a "ship of fools".

Stuff like this is best for boosting your self esteem. For example, I was taken by a nerd married couple I am friends with to a fantasy/sci-fi con lately - I was the slimmest, most athletic, best dressed person in the crowd.  :showoff:

Razgovory

The placing agency took me to bank today, and the bank people thought I was retarded and had me cut out printed letters for half an hour.  This actually happened.

Malthus

Hey Grumbler, you have nautical experience ... we should appoint you* captain on that cruise. You'd have a blast.  :D

*Using our Illuminati powers, of course

celedhring

So there's a "strawman conspiracy", according to these fellows. Might be popular around here?  :P

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Malthus on August 20, 2015, 02:52:11 PM
During this incredible, mind-blowing, truth-telling, spiritually enriching event, we will do our best to uncover the truth about things conspiratorial, including:

GMOs, Monsanto, bee colony collapse, ecology, global warming, climate change, fracking, HIV, autism, big pharma, medical suppression, vaccinations, flouridation, political corruption, government corruption, forbidden archeology, forbidden religion, Federal Reserve, truth about money, World Bank, IRS, strawman, property title, admiralty law, martial law, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, JFK, cover-ups, September 11, Star Wars agenda, nuclear plants, chemtrails, HAARP, crop circles, IRS, MK-Ultra, Fukashima, NASA, NSA, Bilderbergs, sustainability, military industrial complex, pentagon, Waco, Malaysia 370, Pan Am 103, TWA 800, Gulf Oil Spill, Halliburton, Obama, Ruby Ridge, OK City, Vatican, New World Order, false flags, Montauk, privacy, surveillance, Area 51, Dulce, Project Rainbow, Nazi Bell, Vrill, U.S.S. Eldridge, Iron Mountain, psyops, population mangement, subliminal ads, Nibiru / Planet X, Cointel Pro, technology suppression, entity possession, electoral fraud, identity chips, 2nd amendment, and so much more.

Man, I don't think my tiny sheeple mind could handle that much truth.