News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Napoleonic Wars Thread

Started by Berkut, March 16, 2009, 01:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

1 CP used to have Soult attack Wellington, then.

1 CP remaining.  To Berkut to decide to evade or not.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Per ACTS, Wellington and pals are wiped out at the cost of 3 CUs to Soult's forces.

Belgium is pseudo-free.

Last CU used to send Murat and 1 CU to Orleans to prevent Moore from getting up to any tricks.  Moore may intercept if he wishes.

File coming shortly.  British are up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Britain: Britain: Play Strategy card as Operations

#79: 4 / Leader Wounded

Message from Britain:
1/4: Flag Belgium
3/4: 1 CU with Wellington
4/4: Moore to Toulouse

0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on May 13, 2009, 11:00:53 PM
Errh, I mean Brussels.

How is Moore getting all the way to Brussels!?   :smarty:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Russia's up.  Viking, keep in mind that you may spend your last resource this impulse--if you don't, you won't get the chance to do so again.

Soult should have 4 CUs left, by the way.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on May 13, 2009, 11:05:18 PM
Russia's up.  Viking, keep in mind that you may spend your last resource this impulse--if you don't, you won't get the chance to do so again.

Soult should have 4 CUs left, by the way.

I still have a card :contract:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

No, because you won't get the chance to do so.  As always, rules quoting works...

QuoteAfter Denmark plays or passes, the Movement Track has completed
a Round and the Impulse marker returns to the French
space. Advance the Round marker one space to the right on the
Key Control Track. This sequence continues until only one Nation
has unplayed card(s) remaining. The Turn will end after that
Nation takes its Impulse.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on May 14, 2009, 01:55:30 AM
No, because you won't get the chance to do so.  As always, rules quoting works...

QuoteAfter Denmark plays or passes, the Movement Track has completed
a Round and the Impulse marker returns to the French
space. Advance the Round marker one space to the right on the
Key Control Track. This sequence continues until only one Nation
has unplayed card(s) remaining. The Turn will end after that
Nation takes its Impulse.

Apparently quoting rules does work.

Viking

I flagged Munich and then dashed to Nassau and made it there alive. All of Russia prays for good Wellingtonian interception dice rolls and bad Napoleonic assault dice rolls.