News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

It appears that my video card is not up to running the game, and an upgrade isn't in the budget right now, so it appears that I'll not be getting Stellaris anytime soon.  But that's OK;  I'll upgrade my video card at some point and get the game on sale.

jimmy olsen

That fungus infested teddy bear is some grim dark shit. I promised my self that I wouldn't go further than some mild imperialism, no slaves and no genocide. But meeting those things in the depths of the void might change my mind. Christ, what a horror show.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

So I got an email from Green Man Gaming with instructions on how to activate the game on Steam, but no actual activation code. Where is my game???
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Berkut on May 09, 2016, 05:31:49 AM
So I got an email from Green Man Gaming with instructions on how to activate the game on Steam, but no actual activation code. Where is my game???

I believe that the game is going to be released at 18:00 Central European Time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 09, 2016, 07:00:41 AM
WTF

They're streaming right now. They said it's going live in a few hours. Missed the exact time they said.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 09, 2016, 07:09:59 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 09, 2016, 07:00:41 AM
WTF

Their streaming right now. They said it's going live in a few hours. Missed the exact time they said.
Don't you teach English?
PDH!

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Pedrito

I preordered from WingameStore and did not receive any communication from them yet.  :(

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Monoriu

There is probably no point to buy those Nova or Galaxy editions, right? :unsure:

Steam tells me the game is only available on 9 May.  Here, 9 May is almost over and the game is still not yet available :lol:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Monoriu on May 09, 2016, 08:26:58 AM
There is probably no point to buy those Nova or Galaxy editions, right? :unsure:

Steam tells me the game is only available on 9 May.  Here, 9 May is almost over and the game is still not yet available :lol:
Depends on the time zone.  Or as Tim would say, their! going to release it when its on the write time zone.
PDH!

Solmyr

Quote from: Pedrito on May 09, 2016, 08:07:41 AM
I preordered from WingameStore and did not receive any communication from them yet.  :(

L.

Same. I suppose there's still a couple of hours left till the game goes live.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/05/09/stellaris-review

Except for this one. It does look like a good game, but I bet it'll be a better and cheaper game in a year.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 09, 2016, 09:02:12 AM
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/05/09/stellaris-review

Except for this one. It does look like a good game, but I bet it'll be a better and cheaper game in a year.

Ign reviews lost all credibility years ago.

1 Karma Chameleon point