Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on April 25, 2016, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: celedhring on April 25, 2016, 03:55:47 AM
I'm looking forward the inevitable Star Wars/Star Trek mods myself  :blush:

I'll throw in for that but I want B5 too. :blush:

:yes:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Art looks relatively easy to mod for the graphically inclined. Paradox also showed off a 5,000 star galaxy in the latest dev diary!

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

FunkMonk

Dairy Wars: Diary Factory Strikes Back
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

I read on another forum that there are .4 habitable planets for every star, so a 5,000 star map has 2,000 habitable planets! :o

1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

jimmy olsen

22 multiple player game live stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

It did take them 30 minutes to set up the server, typical paradox mp!  :lol:

Edit: Some moron rivaled a fallen empire right off the bat and was immediately crushed. Lol

1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 02, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Art looks relatively easy to mod for the graphically inclined.

Well except that any new anims will require a person to have Maya. Did a quick look and that license sure ain't cheap!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2016, 07:49:28 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 02, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Art looks relatively easy to mod for the graphically inclined.

Well except that any new anims will require a person to have Maya. Did a quick look and that license sure ain't cheap!

Paradox use Maya themselves? That seems quite the overkill given their games aren't known for being 3D spectacles, to put it mildly.

garbon

They've indicated that is what they have used for all the unit/building models in the recent crop of games / that the animations for the 2d portraits in Stellaris are actually managed via planes in Maya.

People asked for Blender support and they said no, wouldn't be possible at this time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.