News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I just realised that I'll be off on vacation so definitely won't pick this up until it has had time to settle.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

The last two games they launched - CK2 and EU4 - were very playable on release.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zanza on April 20, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

Agreed.

One might even argue EU4 was the most enjoyable before all the DLCs

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 20, 2016, 01:23:47 PM
Quote from: Zanza on April 20, 2016, 01:20:34 PM

Agreed.

One might even argue EU4 was the most enjoyable before all the DLCs

:yes:

For sure.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Alcibiades

Broke down and just pre-ordered.  You can get it from GMG for $29 for the standard edition.  Lowest I saw.

Almost got it from Nuveem for $16....but they have been risky with their region locks lately - or so I've read.   :sleep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 22, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
Broke down and just pre-ordered.  You can get it from GMG for $29 for the standard edition.

Deal doesn't seem to be there any more.  :unsure:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Quote from: Habbaku on April 22, 2016, 02:37:57 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 22, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
Broke down and just pre-ordered.  You can get it from GMG for $29 for the standard edition.

Deal doesn't seem to be there any more.  :unsure:

It's a coupon, I believe. I got it from wingamestore for about the same price if you want to check that.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

celedhring

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josephus

you guys talking GamersGate? Cause when I type Stellaris, nothing shows up. :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien