News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Fuck take my money already. I cant wait!!!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Arvoreen on April 14, 2016, 08:36:06 PM
Pre-orders are up @ Paradox (delivery via Steam key)
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/stellaris

Pre-order bonuses do not look very exciting so that's good.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

I'm tempted, but I have way too many good games sitting in my steam account, barely played, to preorder yet another one in good conscience.  :cry:

Solmyr

I preordered the Nova edition. :unsure: The price for all editions is slightly cheaper at Wingamestore right now: http://www.wingamestore.com/search/?SearchWord=stellaris

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Solmyr on April 16, 2016, 09:57:00 AM
I preordered the Nova edition. :unsure: The price for all editions is slightly cheaper at Wingamestore right now: http://www.wingamestore.com/search/?SearchWord=stellaris

Nice.  Picked the regular version. 

Richard Hakluyt

I also went with the nova edition. For the 140 minutes of extra music.

Crazy_Ivan80

there's 25% off at Greenmangaming for it btw, but only for a short while.

Norgy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 16, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

So that was what I paid extra for.  :D

The Brain

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 16, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

Isn't it 140 minutes including the extra music?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

My first Human civilization will be the British Star Empire, or perhaps the British Stellar Commonwealth.  :bowler:

The historical point of departure from our time line is that Prince Fredrick isn't hit in the head and killed by a cricket ball. He inherits the throne from George II instead of his stupid (and later insane) son, and Pitt the Elder stays on as Prime Minister. The Seven Years War continues an extra year or two to stomp on the French and Spanish while they're down as he argued for. Along the OTL annexations of Quebec, Florida and French India, the conquests of Cuba and the Philippines are kept in the peace and New Orleans and the Louisiana territory are likewise taken and retained during the extra years of fighting. After the war the natives in the Ohio valley are suppressed and the thirteen colonies politically integrated into the Parliament as he wished. This starts the ball rolling towards British world domination, which is achieved in their overwhelming victory in a nuclear world war against the Russo-Sino Syndicalist Combine in 1950.

Indirect Democracy (Constitutional Monarchy & Parliamentary Democracy)

Xenophile – Take up the Space Man's burden

Militarism – Whatever happens, we have the Mass Driver, and they do not.

Individualism - "Rule, Britannia! Rule the space lanes! Britons never will be slaves."

FTL Drive: Warp

As part of the space man's burden I will uplift all primitive societies I find. I will sell them copious amounts of space clocks and space opium.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Richard Hakluyt