News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: dps on March 16, 2016, 05:23:26 PM
Crap.  After watching the first few minutes of that video, now I'm gonna get the game.

Same. :ph34r:

sbr

Quote from: grumbler on March 16, 2016, 06:31:49 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 16, 2016, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 16, 2016, 02:02:18 PM
Are there xenocide, interspecies breeding, or Borg-like assimilation options?

there a genocide button iirc, for all the WH40K people

I can kill all the WH40K people by pressing a button?
*preorders*

:D

Darth Wagtaros

I will wait until I get home from work that day.
PDH!

PRC

Norgy

HVC

New twitch video out today and new ones planned for every Thursday. Not really into the 4x thing, but I'll probably get it
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

I'll probably buy it: then I'll love it for a bit, then hate it, then eventually love it before hating it.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Solmyr

Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2016, 09:32:54 PM
I'll probably buy it: then I'll love it for a bit, then hate it, then eventually love it before hating it.

Then there will be a patch that completely changes game mechanics.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Norgy

Quote from: Solmyr on March 18, 2016, 04:45:58 AM
Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2016, 09:32:54 PM

Then there will be a patch that completely changes game mechanics.

And an event for Sweden.

Grey Fox

That Quill video made me interested in the game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

So this is coming out on May 9 and HOI4 on June 6. Hmmm.... :hmm: Gonna have to make a decision. No sense in buying both since Paradox games are too immersive.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

I think I'll wait a bit. I have yet to encounter a 4x that I liked  since Space Empires III. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

I for one can't wait for the inevitable Space Byzantium mods.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.