And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

I'm getting it.
No doubt.

Odds on Tim's harddrive dying from too many reloads?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on March 16, 2016, 01:43:58 PM
?

It's a fully zoomed out map of their game's starting galaxy.  Basically, all those little dots appear to be individual planets.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Phillip V

Are there xenocide, interspecies breeding, or Borg-like assimilation options?

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Phillip V on March 16, 2016, 02:02:18 PM

there a genocide button iirc, for all the WH40K people

celedhring

Last time I bought a full-priced game on release was back when EU4 came out. Might break my streak with this one. It looks amazing.

Habbaku

I am currently in a wait-and-see holding pattern on buying the game at release, but I may crack as it draws near.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Same here, I am going to wait..ok, no I am not.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

With the glories of online purchasing, I won't buy on release day, but if the reviews and your guys comments are positive I'm probably a release day +1 or +2 kind of guy...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Zanza

I am Paradox fan boy and I love 4X games, so I will buy it on day one for sure.

dps

Crap.  After watching the first few minutes of that video, now I'm gonna get the game.

Richard Hakluyt

I have no intention of waiting and will buy the game as soon as it is available  :lol:

grumbler

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 16, 2016, 02:35:56 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on March 16, 2016, 02:02:18 PM

there a genocide button iirc, for all the WH40K people

I can kill all the WH40K people by pressing a button?
*preorders*
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!