News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Were there no gameplay/bug fixes at all with this "expansion"?  It's just some plant life?

sbr

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 07, 2016, 09:12:31 PM
Were there no gameplay/bug fixes at all with this "expansion"?  It's just some plant life?

It isn't an expansion (which is a word as a PC game player you should probably forget about), it's a cosmetic/graphics pack that has no impact on game play at all.  The work was done by graphics artists who have nothing to do with  gameplay/bug fixes.

Darth Wagtaros

There a way to regain territory taken by the scourge or unbidden or whatnot?
PDH!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

You cannot liberate Scourged planets, just destroy them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on August 07, 2016, 10:22:28 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 07, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

It isn't an expansion (which is a word as a PC game player you should probably forget about), it's a cosmetic/graphics pack that has no impact on game play at all.  The work was done by graphics artists who have nothing to do with  gameplay/bug fixes.

Don't want it, don't buy it. I want plant people,  so when I get home I will buy it. If you don't want them, don't buy it, it's not a requirement.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Tamas

garbon

With latest DD, looks like they are doing a fair retrofit of how ships/combat works.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

celedhring

garbon

Front page of p'dox where they post DDs is hard to reach. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on August 17, 2016, 11:41:20 AM
Front page of p'dox where they post DDs is hard to reach. :(

Why would anyone bother looking at this point?

The game was released too early.  It is only really playable during the first stage.  After that it is boring and poorly designed.

I will keep an eye on this space to see if they fix it, but that is about the limit of my effort.

garbon

I'll make sure not to post any of that text for you lazy fuck then. :)

Martinus

I have to agree with CC. This could have been a good game but they just dropped the wall. I have no interest in playing the game until they overhaul mid game.