News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

You guys are weird, I just let everyone live where ever they want.

Only scientists may lead the future of the Republique tho! Everyone else is unfit.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2016, 04:23:31 PM
Quote from: celedhring on June 08, 2016, 04:22:37 PM
I keep specialized gulag planets where I resettle pops scheduled for purging, in small batches. Slows down the process, but makes it safer.

This game is so evil.  :lol:

Yeah  :cthulu:

Grey Fox

I just noticed my human leader is now 245 years old.

Also, the Sol system #2 is now in my Sol #1 empire.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Any idea what to do with the smuggler asteroid on the precursor line?

I did the project on it and now the log says I should take it apart to see what secrets it holds.... no option from my navy or construction ships.
██████
██████
██████

Berkut

Anyone successfully complete the Precurssors event change?

I actually found all of the artifacts, then IDed the homeworld, and it gave me a mission to get there before anyone else did. It was deep in a nieghbors territory, so I negotiated a path to it and sent a science ship, but nothing happened when I got there.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

There is a pretty cool looking planet there that looks like it has been shattered...

0 rows returned

HVC

I finished it once. Got a rather crappy system.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on June 13, 2016, 07:27:29 PM
Anyone successfully complete the Precurssors event change?

I actually found all of the artifacts, then IDed the homeworld, and it gave me a mission to get there before anyone else did. It was deep in a nieghbors territory, so I negotiated a path to it and sent a science ship, but nothing happened when I got there.

Yeah, I found a planet to colonize that was unremarkable.

I don't think I am going to try this game again until they get their patches and some DLC content makes it more interesting.

I now have HOI to play around with.  :)

Martinus

So, I am thinking of starting a new game, inspired by the Dune universe, on a tiny map, with just created "races", being various parties from the Dune Empire.

What do you think of picking the following ethics?

House Harkonnen: Fanatic Collectivist, Militarist
House Atreides: Militarist, Spiritualist, Individualist
House Corrino: Fanatic Militarist, Materialist
Bene Gesserit: Fanatic Spiritualist, Collectivist
Bene Tleilax: Fanatic Materialist, Collectivist
Ix: Fanatic Materialist, Individualist
Spacing Guild: Xenophile, Collectivist, Materialist

The Brain

Be sure to include Kareem Gom-Jabbar as a leader. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Only just catching up with Tuesday...I like the notion that open border access will now be the default and then you have to close border access if you don't wish to allow. Feels better.

Will be interesting to see the impact of the diplomatic changes...though I never found it easy to ally with the AI. They often were of different ethics than me / often threatened by my warmongering. :Embarrass:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

0 rows returned

garbon

Development diary came out on Tuesday, uk time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Oh, cool. Any link to it?

Seems silly that it isn't linked on the app itself, and if I go to the Stellaris main website, there isn't any news link or anything there either that I can find...

0 rows returned

garbon