News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

MB will bury us all.  Well, if he thought he could get away with it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I started going through the hospital bills and insurance statements. After reading those:

And I haven't even gotten everything yet.

Better news! My penis works now. He decided to awake from his slumber since July 20th.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Legbiter

:thumbsup:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Lettow77

Congratulations on this notable measure of your recovery.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

sbr

Great to see the tower rose on 9/11

Ed Anger

The walker has now mostly been cast aside and I'm able to walk a bit without breathing like Darth Vader. They still want it handy in case I need it.

PT and OT have both discontinued the home visits. The nurse is still showing up for a bit.

Also, as you have noticed, I have cut Languish posting down. Way down. Hell, I've cut the Internet use down and it is great.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
The walker has now mostly been cast aside and I'm able to walk a bit without breathing like Darth Vader. They still want it handy in case I need it.

PT and OT have both discontinued the home visits. The nurse is still showing up for a bit.

Also, as you have noticed, I have cut Languish posting down. Way down. Hell, I've cut the Internet use down and it is great.

:showoff:

Mein Fuher, I can a walk.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

The kids thought the could get away from me the other day. They shit a brick when I ran them down.

Of course I had to hit my inhaler.

Ed Anger

Also, a pic from a recent driving trip with some friends:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

I like how your friends are divided into those with moustaches and those with army uniforms.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

The Charger has seen better days.