HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed had gone in for a penis transplant, but the model he wanted didn't come in white.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2016, 07:47:18 PM
Ed had gone in for a penis transplant, but the model he wanted didn't come in white.

Probably found out it was made in China.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Ouch.  Shot and the rebound.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 13, 2016, 07:47:18 PM

I was going to offer you some of the pattie labelle peach cobbler I have, but not anymore.

I has a sad.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Since I puked up blood today, I recorded some of those cliche videos for my kids after I'm dead when I got back from the Hospital. Fun stuff.

Seedy might just get his wish.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Hamilcar

Martinus

celedhring

Richard Hakluyt

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2016, 06:38:37 PM
I recorded some of those cliche videos for my kids...

I hope you warned them about Seedy and his quest to acquire the family wargame fortune.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch