News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Egg Master

Started by Richard Hakluyt, July 15, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I have eaten there. I didn't think there was anything strange about it beyond the peanut shell buckets. I did not recall any loud country music or line dancing. But maybe it is different actually in Texas :P

QuoteIf you tried their honey-butter rolls, you would not say such things.

Yeah they are pretty amazing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

I love giving a receiving gifts so I am glad I am not closely related to any of you guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Texas Roadhouse  :yuk:

The food is ok but I CANNOT STAND all the peanut shells everywhere.  It's disgusting.  It's like they are saying "hey rats, mice, and cockroaches... come on in!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah, Logan's used to be like that too until they put the "shell" bucket on the tables.  Haven't been there in a while, but there were almost no shells on the floor like....a year ago.

The only Texas Roadhouse I've ever been to was in Guam.  It sucked. 

E:  Although to be fair, it WAS the only place in Guam that I was aware of that would give me limes (instead of lemons) when I asked for them.  And I guess relative to most places there the food was fine.  The atmosphere was stupid though.

lustindarkness

Food OK, I like peanuts, and those rolls are awesome.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on July 16, 2015, 10:04:33 AM
Texas Roadhouse  :yuk:

The food is ok but I CANNOT STAND all the peanut shells everywhere.  It's disgusting.  It's like they are saying "hey rats, mice, and cockroaches... come on in!"

I love the shells on the floor, which btw do not attract vermin.  The horrible beer selection may do that, but not the shells.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Darth Wagtaros

I don't mind the Roadhouse.  Except for the extreme noise. 
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.