Main Menu

The Egg Master

Started by Richard Hakluyt, July 15, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 15, 2015, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 15, 2015, 09:40:31 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 15, 2015, 09:10:59 AM
Holy, I want to give this to everyone I know & when I visit them ask about how they must love it & use it everyday.

At 30 pounds apiece?  I'll pass.

I didn't see the price, 60$?! no way.

Wow, I didn't realize how much the Canadian dollar had fallen.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

It never really did any good against the £ either.

10 years ago it was 2.5$ for a £.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

T'would probably be a little more palatable looking if our intrepid reporter had removed the rooster spunk before cooking.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 15, 2015, 08:02:56 AM
I think Syt and malthus might enjoy this one :

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/15/kitchen-gadgets-review-egg-master-horrifying-unholy-affair

.............play the embedded video for maximum repulsiveness  :lol:

Oddly enough, I found the most disturbing part the sound.  Shouldn't have watched that while wearing earbuds. :unsure:
Experience bij!

lustindarkness

Dafuq? Why? Just. . . Why?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Monoriu

I think giving periodic gifts to each other is one of the greatest ways to destroy value.  Let's face it, most of us have no idea what our relatives want.  If that person really needs something, chances are, he would have bought it already.  The chance of a relative figuring out what he truly needs but isn't aware of is small. 

Eddie Teach

I tell people to give me cash. It works some of the time.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 15, 2015, 10:07:08 PM
I tell people to give me cash. It works some of the time.

Gift coupons is a good compromise. 

Tonitrus

I am of the view that gift cards are even worse than cash.  They're essentially just cash with limitations.

Eddie Teach

Ok, guess I won't be sending Toni a gift card to Texas Road House this year.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 15, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

I'd be jumping for joy if you had made that comment about me.  I mean, seriously, Texas Migraine House?  Nothing screams a rip-roaring good time to me like skull-rattling country music and the only waiter not too busy with line-dancing to actually serve their customers being the one stuck with the push broom to prevent the floor from becoming peanut shell hell. :bleeding:
Experience bij!

dps

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 15, 2015, 10:09:53 PM
I am of the view that gift cards are even worse than cash.  They're essentially just cash with limitations.

Merchants love to sell gift cards, 'cause they knew that a significant percentage of them will never be used, so it's almost like their customers giving them cash for nothing.

Monoriu

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 15, 2015, 10:09:53 PM

Cash > gift coupons > gifts. 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 15, 2015, 10:24:19 PM
I'd be jumping for joy if you had made that comment about me.

Don't worry, you're not getting one either.  :)

(I can't recall ever having eaten there, but now there's one about a mile from my apartment. Do the waiters really line dance? That sounds interesting.)

Tonitrus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 15, 2015, 10:24:19 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 15, 2015, 10:12:17 PM

I'd be jumping for joy if you had made that comment about me.  I mean, seriously, Texas Migraine House?  Nothing screams a rip-roaring good time to me like skull-rattling country music and the only waiter not too busy with line-dancing to actually serve their customers being the one stuck with the push broom to prevent the floor from becoming peanut shell hell. :bleeding:

If you tried their honey-butter rolls, you would not say such things.