News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

RIP Toronto Raccoon

Started by Queequeg, July 10, 2015, 02:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Malthus

Heh, funny. Though in Toronto, it would not surprise me if the animal control folks are horribly overworked taking care of raccoon corpses - there are about as many raccoons here as humans.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HisMajestyBOB

We've been having problems with rabid raccoons here.
We'll be happy to ship them to Toronto if you'd like.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help