News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

What happened to scandi land? And Australia. Portugal go swallowed up too. every time I look more things are wrong. its glorious!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

What exactly is the problem? Do they believe the story of a reddit user finding it in a school planner from a (surprise) unnamed school?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

I am glad to see Tim got one of his alt history maps published.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

It looks like a world where Napoleon won.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on December 19, 2019, 01:19:42 PM
What exactly is the problem? Do they believe the story of a reddit user finding it in a school planner from a (surprise) unnamed school?

That's what I'm wondering as well.  Why is this news?  Not that "brilliantmaps.com" is a source of news in general....
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

It isn't news...this thread is not news feed. It was just something Syt found amusing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2019, 02:32:17 PM
Except what tricolor is horizontal blue-white-red?! :o

Did Yugoslavia migrate to France?
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 19, 2019, 07:12:12 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2019, 02:32:17 PM
Except what tricolor is horizontal blue-white-red?! :o

Did Yugoslavia migrate to France?

I didn't even notice that. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

You know which knight designed King Arthur's Round Table?

Sir Cumference.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

The American diplomats wife who killed the Brit kid and fled the country has been charged.

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI9FIugGIZQ

Probabilities of various mutations.

Is left-handedness really a "mutation?"

Also surprised by 1/59 chance of autism.

Maximus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 21, 2019, 05:07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI9FIugGIZQ

Probabilities of various mutations.

Is left-handedness really a "mutation?"

Also surprised by 1/59 chance of autism.
Only watched the first five, but of those I think only 1, green eyes, was possibly a mutation.

Did you think the autism probability was high or low?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Maximus on December 21, 2019, 05:54:41 PM
Did you think the autism probability was high or low?

1/59 is higher than I expected.

Zoupa

Autism is a spectrum. Not all of these are rain man.

Admiral Yi