News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen k

Town Hall Meeting Erupts After German Mayor Says Schoolgirls Should "Not Provoke" Refugees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

As Europe struggles to cope with a migrant crisis that's already the worst refugee catastrophe since World War II and which threatens to spiral even further out of control once the weather turns in the spring, officials have offered a variety of possible "solutions" to the various refugee-related "problems" that have cropped up.

Some are better than others.

One idea that didn't go over too well was a suggestion by Cologne mayor Henriette Reker, who last month said it was German women's responsibility to keep would-be assailants at arms length and to adopt an appropriate "code of conduct."

That, some said, was an abhorrent attempt to blame the victims of the New Year's Eve sexual assaults for attacks authorities should have prevented.

In yet another instance of officials blaming the victim, a 17-year-old girl in Denmark was told she would have to pay a fine for using pepper spray to deter a man who allegedly tried to rape her.

Well, European officials just can't seem to get out of their own way when it comes to addressing the bloc-wide epidemic of sexual assaults and harassment that has the public at wit's end. On Wednesday, Bad Schlema mayor Jens Müller caused an uproar at a town hall meeting when, in response to one concerned grandfather's question about cat-calls from a local migrant house, he said children should "not provoke" the refugees.

"You're not allowed to walk in your own city anymore! Go home, boy! Who the hell elected you?" one man shouts, in response.

"What kind of mayor is this?," a woman can be heard yelling.

"Well, it's technically not necessary for the girls to walk there," Müller said, digging himself an even deeper hole."There are alternative routes for going to school."

"It doesn't fucking matter if there are other routes!" was the response from the crowd, which at that point was irate. You can watch the entire exchange below.

Bad Schlema has 5,500 people. They've housed 85 refugees thus far.

As RT reports, "prior to the event, a demonstration of around 100 people gathered outside the meeting hall with signs reading 'Merkel must go.'"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: citizen k on February 03, 2016, 04:05:58 PM
On Wednesday, Bad Schlema mayor Jens Müller caused an uproar at a town hall meeting when, in response to one concerned grandfather's question about cat-calls from a local migrant house, he said children should "not provoke" the refugees.

"What kind of mayor is this?," a woman can be heard yelling.

A bad one, nyuk nyuk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

QuoteGo home, boy!

At least Germans aren't racist.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

1. How can somebody become a mayor when they have so little political sense as to suggest the local 10 years old girl should make sure to not sexually provoke the migrants by walking past them in winter clothing?

2. Americans and Canadians you should forget the part the refugee crisis plays in your local politics and realise from that article the kind of attitudes and future situation Europe is going to have: its 85 migrants putting a 5500 souls town into angst and uproar, in part justified.
There are millions queuing up to come to Europe when Spring sets in. If they will be let in the same semi-controlled way as last year, the cultural clash is going to get ugly, and the political development of the EU will be thrown back decades.

Solmyr

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: Tamas on February 04, 2016, 06:29:57 AM
1. How can somebody become a mayor when they have so little political sense as to suggest the local 10 years old girl should make sure to not sexually provoke the migrants by walking past them in winter clothing?

There are millions queuing up to come to Europe when Spring sets in. If they will be let in the same semi-controlled way as last year, the cultural clash is going to get ugly, and the political development of the EU will be thrown back decades.

I just have to laugh at all this, so predictable it was from the very beginning.  And the usual idiots will continue bleeting that if only the local population was more welcoming these things wouldn't happen.  Perhaps Europe deserve to fall - with so many imbeciles wallowing in self loathing and embracing their own destruction. 

The disease is spreading though, even here we hear the same godsdamned droning about inclusion and the *necessity* to be  more welcoming of other cultures, as if all cultures were equal.  :bash:

The only bright side to all this is the backlash that is sure to come.  And hopefully it will sweep away all these apologists in its wake.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on February 04, 2016, 11:06:38 AM
The disease is spreading though, even here we hear the same godsdamned droning about inclusion and the *necessity* to be  more welcoming of other cultures, as if all cultures were equal.  :bash:

Does anyone suggest Quebecois culture is equal to Anglo culture?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Eddie Teach

Anglo-American culture is the worst, except for all the other cultures that have been tried.  :bowler:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Legbiter

QuoteAn Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries. The man said he knew it was wrong but couldn't help himself as he hadn't had sex in months.

Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him. Although the boy cried out he was not heard by anyone, Kronen Zeitung has reported.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/05/ten-year-old-boy-brutally-raped-by-iraqi-migrant-at-pool-in-vienna/
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

I hope common sense prevails for cases like these and he gets prison (with a "yes! I am a kiddy fiddler!" Sign on his shirt) then deportation
██████
██████
██████