News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

how dare you assassinate crazy_ivan's character  ;)

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2016, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 27, 2016, 07:04:52 AM

That's a far cry from machine gunning them though, à la islamist vs Charlie Hebdo.

If only islamists would be outraged like this the world would be a better place. But it's that he's outraged at all that's fun.

Indeed, because islamists are the real problem. :)

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2016, 06:44:38 AM
Quote from: Syt on January 27, 2016, 05:59:34 AM
Stuff like that doesn't even surprise me anymore. Many people are only OK with freedom of expression as long as they agree with the message and aren't the target of it.

As a member of the government party ("liberal") said about the Guardian: "Yes, of course they can print it, but I'm also allowed to express my utter and complete disdain over this horrendous newspaper."

Isn't that how free speech is supposed to work? :hmm:

Edit: Ah ok that is what you were saying  :blush:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

It appears that it is all Greece's fault for not maintaining its borders properly :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35416741

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 27, 2016, 08:32:57 AM
It appears that it is all Greece's fault for not maintaining its borders properly :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35416741

I cannot imagine why the Greek government might have had problems doing that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 27, 2016, 03:07:30 AM
most of your european partners feel contempt for Germany (or rather merkel) for the insane 'Wir schaffen das' lapsus.
Yeah, it was naive from her to expect anything from our "partners".

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Zanza on January 27, 2016, 08:40:16 AM
most of your european partners feel contempt for Germany (or rather merkel) for the insane 'Wir schaffen das' lapsus.
it was stupid of her to play solo-slim, brazenly announcing that Germany'll 'fix' it without any need for 'partners'

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: LaCroix on January 27, 2016, 07:40:45 AM
how dare you assassinate crazy_ivan's character  ;)

sticks and stones...

Razgovory

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 27, 2016, 07:04:52 AM
Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2016, 06:44:38 AM
Quote from: Syt on January 27, 2016, 05:59:34 AM
Stuff like that doesn't even surprise me anymore. Many people are only OK with freedom of expression as long as they agree with the message and aren't the target of it.

As a member of the government party ("liberal") said about the Guardian: "Yes, of course they can print it, but I'm also allowed to express my utter and complete disdain over this horrendous newspaper."

That's a far cry from machine gunning them though, à la islamist vs Charlie Hebdo.

No, that's reserved for "cultural Marxists" of the youth wing of leftist political parties.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 27, 2016, 09:11:01 AM
Quote from: Zanza on January 27, 2016, 08:40:16 AM
it was stupid of her to play solo-slim, brazenly announcing that Germany'll 'fix' it without any need for 'partners'
She didnt.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Cheap Danes are worse than Hitler.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

I think they threw a few D&D countries in that list, just for funsies.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 27, 2016, 05:29:19 PM
I think they threw a few D&D countries in that list, just for funsies.

Ungarn :D

Admiral Yi