News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 13, 2016, 03:38:26 PM
and in the meantime the new year cesspool keeps growing larger and larger. And this year we can expect another million+ of these people.

I don't recall - was this always your attitude to immigration or is this a more recent development?

Zanza

Quote from: Jacob on January 13, 2016, 03:44:32 PM
and in the meantime the new year cesspool keeps growing larger and larger. And this year we can expect another million+ of these people.

I don't recall - was this always your attitude to immigration or is this a more recent development?
And it's one thing to be against immigration and another to use the vocabulary he uses.

Ancient Demon

Being against certain kinds of immigrants or wanting immigration to be regulated isn't the same thing as being against "immigration".
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Monoriu

A few decades ago, millions of Chinese immigrants wanted to escape the famine and cultural revolution on the mainland by escaping to Hong Kong.  There was no practical way to stop all of them, but Hong Kong being such a tiny place couldn't accept everybody.  So the British colonial officials adopted a compromise. 

Basically, HK is divided into three main regions.  The relatively rural and large New Territories, and the urban Kowloon and HK island.  The rule was, if the immigrants were caught in the New Territories, they would be sent back to the mainland (and face punishment by the mainland authorities).  If they managed to reach Kowloon or HK island, they would be presented with HK ID documents welcoming them to their new home.  It is a bit like a cat and mouse game, actually.

So if a similar rule is adopted in the EU, it would work like this: authorities in Greece, Hungary etc would try to intercept the Syrians.  If they are caught there, they would be sent back to ISIS controlled Syria.  If they manage to evade all the troops searching for them and reach Germany, they can stay :contract:

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on January 14, 2016, 03:37:35 AM
A few decades ago, millions of Chinese immigrants wanted to escape the famine and cultural revolution on the mainland by escaping to Hong Kong.  There was no practical way to stop all of them, but Hong Kong being such a tiny place couldn't accept everybody.  So the British colonial officials adopted a compromise. 

Basically, HK is divided into three main regions.  The relatively rural and large New Territories, and the urban Kowloon and HK island.  The rule was, if the immigrants were caught in the New Territories, they would be sent back to the mainland (and face punishment by the mainland authorities).  If they managed to reach Kowloon or HK island, they would be presented with HK ID documents welcoming them to their new home.  It is a bit like a cat and mouse game, actually.

So if a similar rule is adopted in the EU, it would work like this: authorities in Greece, Hungary etc would try to intercept the Syrians.  If they are caught there, they would be sent back to ISIS controlled Syria.  If they manage to evade all the troops searching for them and reach Germany, they can stay :contract:

They should probably televise it, so that current citizens of Western countries could bet to see how will make it to the 'safe zones' and who'll get sent back!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: Monoriu on January 14, 2016, 03:37:35 AM

Well, that was the system for about a month, after Merkel's "we will take in every Syrian" speech, and while they still grilled the border EU states like Hungary for not catching all of them. It was the height of chaos.

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on January 13, 2016, 04:02:38 PM

And it's one thing to be against immigration and another to use the vocabulary he uses.

Are you talking in general or about this post of his in particular? Because I am not sure I see where you find objectionable vocabulary in it (I assume that by  the "new year cesspool" he means the mass rape/violence scandal that occurred on the new year's eve).

Crazy_Ivan80

The cesspool clearly refers to the coverups and damage-control being done by the politically correct. And there's no denying that this isn't a cesspool. Or even a burst abcess.

Crazy_Ivan80

this isn't immigration, this is population-replacement. And my attitude to islam has been more or less the same for decades: namely that the world is better of without it. If immigrants adapt then they're free to come, but not all at once cause that's asking for troubles.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus
Are you talking in general or about this post of his in particular? Because I am not sure I see where you find objectionable vocabulary in it (I assume that by  the "new year cesspool" he means the mass rape/violence scandal that occurred on the new year's eve).
we have a winner

Zanza

Quote from: Martinus on January 14, 2016, 05:01:20 AM

In general. Calling immigration "Population replacement" for example suggests that immigrants somehow replace the original population of our countries, which is just not factual and is just unhelpful fearmongering.

Legbiter

If Germany was a Chinese province and the local Communist bigwig was doing to it what Mutti Zhukov has done, the gutmenschen would be outraged.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Zanza

Or they wouldn't get whatever the fuck you want to say...

Why use strange pictures ("Mutti Zhukov"? Really?) and not just spell it out so that even the dumbest gets it?

Legbiter

We get each other fine zanza. I'm obviously more upset about what's happening than you. Which is kinda funny, you seem very nonplussed about the whole thing while I'm worried about Germany becoming Syria.

They're already gangraping your women out in the open streets, while the cucked media and the political elite try to censor the truth and paint anyone who disagrees as a "far-right" extremist. If that is how the elite is going to play it something tells me there's a lot more of those around.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on January 14, 2016, 06:27:12 AM
Or they wouldn't get whatever the fuck you want to say...

Why use strange pictures ("Mutti Zhukov"? Really?) and not just spell it out so that even the dumbest gets it?

I kinda agree with Zanza here. Unless you have the CdM's comedic talent, it's better to communicate without these "puns", as they make you look like a Syt's sister type of person.