And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 08, 2016, 01:53:31 PM
Quote from: Tyr on January 08, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
QuoteIt always comes back to closing the coal mines with Tyr.
It was a very big deal. Up there with the wars in the changes it brought.

Quote from: The Brain on January 08, 2016, 01:21:20 PM
It's pretty offensive that you say "Muslims aren't that bad, they're actually chavs!".
But its true. The problem with the rough muslim towns is that they're TOO integrated.
Give me a religious guy in full traditional dress over a track suit bottomed, stupid haircutted, gobshite any day.

Too integrated into the lumpenproletariat codes that is. ;)
So for instance Salafists are to be preferred to chavs according to you?  :lmfao:
Not to mention some mix both, religious dress and ugly sneakers: worst of both worlds!
Assuming a regular religious muslim of course. Not an extremist. If I see a suicide belt I'm running ;)
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on January 08, 2016, 08:43:13 AM
IMHO it makes sense to have legal safeguards so that Mart's Church of Goatse can't claim discrimination if their ritual of public blow jobs is banned from public.

That's illegal in Germany?  Prudes.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tyr on January 08, 2016, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 08, 2016, 01:53:31 PM
Quote from: Tyr on January 08, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
QuoteIt always comes back to closing the coal mines with Tyr.
It was a very big deal. Up there with the wars in the changes it brought.

Quote from: The Brain on January 08, 2016, 01:21:20 PM
It's pretty offensive that you say "Muslims aren't that bad, they're actually chavs!".
But its true. The problem with the rough muslim towns is that they're TOO integrated.
Give me a religious guy in full traditional dress over a track suit bottomed, stupid haircutted, gobshite any day.

Too integrated into the lumpenproletariat codes that is. ;)
So for instance Salafists are to be preferred to chavs according to you?  :lmfao:
Not to mention some mix both, religious dress and ugly sneakers: worst of both worlds!
Assuming a regular religious muslim of course. Not an extremist. If I see a suicide belt I'm running ;)

What about the quietist Salafist types (Purist and/or Activists not Jihadis)?  ;)
"In the long run, Islam will be purified and all the West will be islamic insh'Allah. Violence is not needed. Allahu Akbar!".

Crazy_Ivan80

The leftist press -at least over here- must hate the fact that this has gained the attention that it did and that the perps are of the descent they are, going by the size of the can of islam-cuddlers they opened all over their opinion pages. Doesn't fit in the worldview where westerners are the fount of all the world's evil.

Razgovory

I'm not sure that Martim Silva should be allowed into Europe.  I mean if are worried about sexual assaults...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on January 08, 2016, 02:12:45 PM
I'm not sure that Martim Silva should be allowed into Europe.  I mean if are worried about sexual assaults...

Sorry, but you don't get to decide who is or isn't allowed into Europe.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on January 08, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Oh he most certainly can. Granted his decisions may not carry much weight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

LaCroix

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 08, 2016, 02:01:43 PMWhat about the quietist Salafist types (Purist and/or Activists not Jihadis)?  ;)
"In the long run, Islam will be purified and all the West will be islamic insh'Allah. Violence is not needed. Allahu Akbar!".

well yeah, who wouldn't prefer some quiet religious people over hostile youth? isn't the main argument against muslims that they blow people up? if they're non-violent, what's the problem?

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on January 08, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

As an American they probably carry more weight then A euro :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on January 08, 2016, 06:23:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 08, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

As an American they probably carry more weight then A euro :lol:

Obesity is a disease.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

QuoteArticle 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Looks like Europe is stuck with Martim for the time being.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: LaCroix on January 08, 2016, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 08, 2016, 02:01:43 PMWhat about the quietist Salafist types (Purist and/or Activists not Jihadis)?  ;)

well yeah, who wouldn't prefer some quiet religious people over hostile youth? isn't the main argument against muslims that they blow people up? if they're non-violent, what's the problem?

"Quiet" religious types pushing their so-called religion all the time and doing some recruiting by turning chavs into jihadis with their taqqiya skills are a problem too. The line is not easily drawn as you think.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 09, 2016, 02:56:13 AM
Quote from: LaCroix on January 08, 2016, 05:36:09 PM

"Quiet" religious types pushing their so-called religion all the time and doing some recruiting by turning chavs into jihadis with their taqqiya skills are a problem too. The line is not easily drawn as you think.

Yeah. It always amuses me how the loony left seems to cling to the strawman that any problems with Islam are connected solely with terrorism (assuming they even acknowledge the connection in the first place). Meanwhile, it goes after Catholics or Southern Baptists (who, compared to most "moderate" religious Muslims, are leftie pinko liberals) with fire-breathing anti-religious vehemence.

Liep

It's up to 379 cases in Cologne now half of which are sexual assault cases.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk