News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on December 18, 2015, 05:16:35 AM
Ironically the original satirical posting was made five months ago, but it has only now gone viral on social media.

Ironically, person paid to put words together uses one that he doesn't really know.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

The Local usually translates news stories from other media, so I won't hold them to very high standards. They save me the trouble of having to translate stories myself. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

Quote from: Legbiter on December 18, 2015, 10:54:03 AM
Islamoid asylum seekers brutally murder an elderly gay man in Gothenburg.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364353/North-African-teenager-stabs-Swedish-transvestite-death-hangs-SNAKE-neck-going-home-discovering-not-woman-wig-slipped.html

Not even the Daily Mail manages to blame this on Islam, so are you just calling all Africans for Islamoids now for reasons? Or do you know more than is in the article?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

North African to be fair. He has about a 90% chance of being correct.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Horrible but I do kind of have to laugh at the headline

QuoteNorth African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death and hangs a SNAKE around his neck after going to his home and discovering he was not a woman when his wig slipped

Standards: This kid doesn't have them. Just as long as it has a vagina anyway.

Though no, it was the poor old guy trying to be nice :(
██████
██████
██████

Liep

They're building fences at the last station before Sweden so as to better control the masses when the ID checks begin January 4th. I wonder how many people are going to try and cross the Sund illegally by boat.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

ID checks will be on every oresund train?
So much for greater Copenhagen :(
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on December 27, 2015, 05:43:53 AM
ID checks will be on every oresund train?
So much for greater Copenhagen :(

:weep:

Grallon

The West is now under siege.  I do believe we'll see it collapse before we die, thanks to 'la gauche bo-bo-gna-gnan'; all those multiculturalist imbeciles who care more about their moral superiority than the civilization that bred them.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Quote from: Grallon on December 27, 2015, 08:02:04 PM
The West is now under siege.  I do believe we'll see it collapse before we die, thanks to 'la gauche bo-bo-gna-gnan'; all those multiculturalist imbeciles who care more about their moral superiority than the civilization that bred them.

G.
And I'd say completely the opposite. It's all those anti multiculturalist imbeciles who are the bigger threat to our way of life.
██████
██████
██████

Grallon

Quote from: Tyr on December 27, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

And I'd say completely the opposite. It's all those anti multiculturalist imbeciles who are the bigger threat to our way of life.

So you'd rather get on your four, ass in the air, and pray towards Mecca than admit you're delusional about the whole issue?  I'm not surprised;  Houellebecq was right about you lot.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Eddie Teach

You should remember, Tyr has been a foreigner since high school.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Grallon on December 27, 2015, 08:17:50 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 27, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

So you'd rather get on your four, ass in the air, and pray towards Mecca than admit you're delusional about the whole issue?  I'm not surprised;  Houellebecq was right about you lot.

G.
That isn't the multicultural option. The multicultural option is living your own life and doing your own thing whilst those who want to do that are free to do so.
Far more preferable to goose stepping around on neighbourhood darkie hunts, beating people who play music with foreign lyrics and eating nought but turnips and porridge and other such 100% native muck.
██████
██████
██████