News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

These details do no matter in Erdogan's New Ottoman Empire.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on July 30, 2015, 05:12:46 PM
We have a hell of a more open border than, say, Hungary does.

Canada is also not a long walk away from 100s of millions of people living in desperate shitholes.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 03, 2015, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 30, 2015, 05:12:46 PM
We have a hell of a more open border than, say, Hungary does.

Canada is also not a long walk away from 100s of millions of people living in desperate shitholes.

Some might consider this being charitable to Latin America.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ancient Demon

Canada already get way too many immigrants/refugees in my opinion. A totally open door policy would be a disaster for any country.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

garbon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on August 03, 2015, 02:49:27 PM
Canada already get way too many immigrants/refugees in my opinion.

I always like when despicable people reveal themselves. Awfully kind of them and all that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Canada has a considerably higher percentage of their population foreign born than we do. 20 vs 13.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Canada already get way too many immigrants/refugees in my opinion. A totally open door policy would be a disaster for any country.

Isn't Canada practically empty?  :huh:

alfred russel

Quote from: Tamas on August 03, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

Most of it. The Canadian population huddles near the US border, perhaps trying to get in, perhaps trying to just glimpse our awesomeness, or perhaps attracted to the warmth generated by our massive carbon emissions.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

That line of reasoning worked great for the Indians.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

What I don't get about this Calais thing..
If I was caught trying to break into a truck i would be in big trouble. Trespassing, breaking and entering... A few laws there.
But these guys are just told "no! Bad! No England for you today!" And set free?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on August 03, 2015, 05:54:56 PM
If I was caught trying to break into a truck i would be in big trouble. Trespassing, breaking and entering... A few laws there.

I'd suggest actually reading about what is happening rather than just imagining what is occurring. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ancient Demon

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2015, 03:49:44 PM

I always like when despicable people reveal themselves. Awfully kind of them and all that.

Go fuck yourself.  :)

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2015, 06:07:25 PM
Quote from: Tyr on August 03, 2015, 05:54:56 PM

I'd suggest actually reading about what is happening rather than just imagining what is occurring. :mellow:
:rolleyes:
Stop doing that. It grew tiresome long ago.
It is what happens. I have read about this and seen documentaries about it. You get the same guys trying and trying again. Sometimes they're arrested for a little while but they're then driven half an hour away and dumped (supposidely) or just set free.
██████
██████
██████

Ancient Demon

Most of it is uninhabitable, and immigrants/refugees are all moving to the most populated areas. What, did you think they move into the wilderness and found new cities? What difference would it make anyway, Hungary is mostly empty too. In fact almost all countries are mostly empty.

garbon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on August 03, 2015, 06:17:18 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2015, 03:49:44 PM

Go fuck yourself.  :)

Nah, I'm good. I'm not the one with backwards views. :(