News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Zoroastrian revival in Kurdistan

Started by jimmy olsen, May 31, 2015, 05:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Decadance revolts, horde mechanics, grandiose claims and bizzare conversion events...I've seen this all before somewhere. :hmm:

Paging Dr. SpelSpelus, paging Dr. Spellus
http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurds-revive-ancient-kurdish-zoroastrianism-religion-2015-05-29#.VWfta608vNI.facebook
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

It is cool.
And it if they see this article it is sure to really piss off ISIS.
Likely to be good propeganda for them though :(
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Coming next: Mesopotamian pantheons?

Martinus

Valmy

Zoroastrianism is on its last legs as a culture and religion so any little bit helps I guess.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

I just sacrificed the cat to Odin.
That should teach the IS.

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on June 01, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

You have to convert to Islam and THEN start sacrificing cats to Odin or it won't work.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

celedhring

A friend of mine worships one of the chaos gods in Warhammer (don't ask me which one, I haven't played since I was a teenager).

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on June 01, 2015, 12:08:32 PM
A friend of mine worships one of the chaos gods in Warhammer (don't ask me which one, I haven't played since I was a teenager).

Please tell me he "worships" it. Some of these nerds take things a little far. Please don't name all your children Tyrion and Daenerys.

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2015, 12:05:22 PM
Quote from: Norgy on June 01, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

You have to convert to Islam and THEN start sacrificing cats to Odin or it won't work.

Crap. That's one cat wasted.

Valmy

Solmyr

Quote from: celedhring on June 01, 2015, 12:08:32 PM

I hope it's Slaanesh.

Valmy

Can he turn his arm into a giant battle axe? Because if so I will convert.

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2015, 12:21:13 PM
Can he turn his arm into a giant battle axe? Because if so I will convert.

Impractical when shopping, practical when hiking.