News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Monkeybutt/Ed Anger's hatred/envy thread

Started by CountDeMoney, June 21, 2009, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

meh.. Martinus already has a ghey thread...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

I Killed Kenny

jimmy olsen

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on June 21, 2009, 07:45:13 PM
meowtf?
He's rich, with a hot young wife, cute kids, big house, huge tv, etc so CdM's being a whiny bitch about it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 21, 2009, 07:46:54 PM
Quote from: I Killed Kenny on June 21, 2009, 07:45:13 PM
meowtf?
He's rich, with a hot young wife, cute kids, big house, huge tv, etc so CdM's being a whiny bitch about it.

Could do without the kids, but apparently that in the fine print.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 21, 2009, 08:15:47 PM
Could do without the kids, but apparently that in the fine print.
At least till they're legal. :perv:  Twins baby, twins!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Richard Hakluyt

Well, he has a lot, but his legs are different lengths after the accident so he can only walk in circles  :(

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 21, 2009, 11:39:23 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 21, 2009, 09:46:19 PM
What did I miss?
CdM isn't as happy a bachelor as he pretends.

I'm happy.  I'm unhappy that Monkeybutt, after showing so much promise for so many years, decided to play for the other team.

Josquius

I am as confused as a parachuting newt.
██████
██████
██████