Started by Josephus, May 12, 2015, 04:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 15, 2015, 02:51:06 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2015, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: Syt on May 15, 2015, 10:42:42 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2015, 10:21:33 AM
If there is one thing Languish does *not* need more, it's Canadians lawyers

How about we split the difference and agree that one among BB, Malthus and CC needs to be purged.  :hmm:

We can split them, all three of them, right down the middle, top to bottom. And then purge one of the halves.

If you are gonna mix and match halves, please do not try to match a half of me with CC - he's like two feet taller than a human.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

:hmm: I had not thought of that, I was just gonna harvest some organs, make a few lampshades and feed the dogs. But I like the ide of a Frankencandalawyer Monster.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 15, 2015, 03:20:51 PM
:hmm: I had not thought of that, I was just gonna harvest some organs, make a few lampshades and feed the dogs. But I like the ide of a Frankencandalawyer Monster.

Be careful -- the billing rates of a Frankencandalawyer Monster are cumulative:)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

They will argue internally in a way they do on Languish, and then bill you for 10+ hours of "considering". :P

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2015, 03:57:13 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 15, 2015, 03:20:51 PM

Be careful -- the billing rates of a Frankencandalawyer Monster are cumulative:)

:lol:

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2015, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: Syt on May 15, 2015, 10:42:42 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2015, 10:21:33 AM
If there is one thing Languish does *not* need more, it's Canadians lawyers

How about we split the difference and agree that one among BB, Malthus and CC needs to be purged.  :hmm:
Are we voting?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011