Main Menu

Bernie Sanders for Pharoah

Started by Ideologue, May 07, 2015, 08:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 11, 2015, 06:08:16 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on May 11, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2015, 08:13:53 PM

He's off on surveillance and enigmatic on what his plans are for higher education, but he's right on the even more important matters, and he's doing God's work by dragging Hillary to the left and really putting class warfare explicitly upon the table.  I'm thinking of donating to his campaign.  What do you insane anarcho-capitalists think?  I'd hardly ever heard of the dude till about a week ago, at least not so as I vividly recalled his name, probably because his influence has been minimal till now.

I think you are wasting your money.

Wouldn't that be true for campaign donations to anyone?
In today's world of mega-pacs yes.
PDH!

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 11, 2015, 06:08:16 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on May 11, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2015, 08:13:53 PM

He's off on surveillance and enigmatic on what his plans are for higher education, but he's right on the even more important matters, and he's doing God's work by dragging Hillary to the left and really putting class warfare explicitly upon the table.  I'm thinking of donating to his campaign.  What do you insane anarcho-capitalists think?  I'd hardly ever heard of the dude till about a week ago, at least not so as I vividly recalled his name, probably because his influence has been minimal till now.

I think you are wasting your money.

Wouldn't that be true for campaign donations to anyone?

Of course.  They are all a waste of money for the small donors.  Whether an individual donates or not has no material impact on elections.