News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen of Languish (ACTS/CB)

Started by Solmyr, April 28, 2015, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Still waiting to get a treasure from Spain...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

I can do it along with my next turn, unless you really want it right now?

Berkut

Nope, mostly just wanted to know whether you were going to break out some "Hey, lets cancel all that!" card.

0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

sbr

:lol: it took you what 3 days to do your turn? It hasn't even been 12 hours for me

crazy canuck

Quote from: sbr on May 13, 2015, 04:28:13 PM
:lol: it took you what 3 days to do your turn? It hasn't even been 12 hours for me

He really wants that treasure to be sent from Spain.

sbr

Protestant:  Play Card as Operations
#56: 2 / Index of Prohibited Books
Take 6 Catholic Conversion attempts that can affect spaces in France, Netherlands, and/or Scotland. The first die is automatically a "6"; the rest are rolled randomly. OR Cancel the progress of an artist or scientist. Remove their marker from the "Patronized for X CP" box and place it on the Turn Track.

[FAQ: Placing the artist or scientist on the Turn Track serves as a reminder that this power may not sponsor another artist or scientist until next turn. The artist or scientist reenters play next turn.]

Message from Protestants:
Preach Sermon in Netherlands

Got 2 Minor and 1 Major.  Flipped Rotterdam, Haarlem and Brussels.

Habbaku

Going to be a bit for me due to traveling. Can someone post a map of the situation in the Med, please?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Relax, I am just noting who is up, not bitching that you haven't moved.

Given that you are losing a card here, any interest in me playing the card I mentioned in diplo? I would agree to its play in return for a card draw next turn, and either another draw the turn after, or an equivalent payment to be negotiated of roughly a card draw in value.

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Waiting for card from Protestants before doing my turn.

Solmyr

And btw, Protestants cannot flip Haarlem because it's not a port (see here) and no Protestant spaces start near it. There's only one port marker there, next to Amsterdam.

sbr

I just tried to send a card but Im not sure if it worked. :huh:

I will figure out what other space to flip when I get home and have access to CB.

Let me think about that offer Berkut, I will get back to you in a bit.   It appears I have deleted that email off of my phone and need to look at it at home.

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on May 14, 2015, 12:26:33 AM

Relax, I am just noting who is up, not bitching that you haven't moved.

Given that you are losing a card here, any interest in me playing the card I mentioned in diplo? I would agree to its play in return for a card draw next turn, and either another draw the turn after, or an equivalent payment to be negotiated of roughly a card draw in value.

OK the ... at the end felt like you were drumming your fingers at me.

As for the deal I remembered the card now and yes I will take that deal.