News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen of Languish (ACTS/CB)

Started by Solmyr, April 28, 2015, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The last two weeks have sapped a lot of energy that is otherwise used for gaming into school commitments.  If you guys are willing to tolerate my slow play, I'm plenty happy to continue.  I'll try to get faster turnaround now that mid-terms are close to being over.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on October 09, 2015, 10:45:10 AM
You know, I've been pushing Habs to get back to school, and now that he has done so, he is really slacking off on his gaming commitments.

My priorities are really messed up, I know.  :Embarrass:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I don't know what I was thinking, suggesting that my #1 wargaming opponent go to school and get on with his life!

Doh!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

frunk

Quote from: Berkut on October 15, 2015, 11:45:02 AM
I don't know what I was thinking, suggesting that my #1 wargaming opponent go to school and get on with his life!

Doh!

Habbaku's priorities aren't the only ones that are messed up.

ulmont

Doh!

Not like you make your plays in a timely fashion anyway these days...

Tamas

Quote from: ulmont on October 15, 2015, 03:01:23 PM

Doh!

Not like you make your plays in a timely fashion anyway these days...

He is just REALLY pondering over his Pax Porfiriana move.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned