Turks are Garbage, Pay for Expensive Ads in America to Display Garbageness

Started by Queequeg, April 22, 2016, 12:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Maybe but then theye targeted New Yorkers, Wall Street Journal readers and Bostonians. Not exactly groups that typify America. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

They also both went for Clinton with about double the Trump vote in each. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

Quote from: garbon on April 23, 2016, 04:45:32 PM
Maybe but then theye targeted New Yorkers, Wall Street Journal readers and Bostonians. Not exactly groups that typify America. :P

What groups typify America, g?

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on April 24, 2016, 12:30:02 AM

Me. Yi. Meri.  Spellus.  People who live in the Heartland.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on April 24, 2016, 12:30:02 AM

Suburbia generally. The urban lifestyle is not something people associate with 'Murica I think. Certainly not our image of ourselves.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 23, 2016, 04:57:13 PM
They also both went for Clinton with about double the Trump vote in each. ;)

Oh New York and Boston :wub:

Well hopefully I am wrong and they do both typify America :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014