News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I gave in and bought a PS4

Started by Martinus, April 14, 2015, 05:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

I'm getting one too, I only play shooters, so I will have the new COD Blops3 and SW Battlefront. I'm sure my son will get some other games once we have the console.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Tonitrus

Rex Francorum

To rent

Alcibiades

Considering getting one with these black Friday deals, have already seen Newegg selling the Last of Us bundle for $309......  But Realistically I'll barely use it so meh.   :sleep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

So a year on, and I haven't switched on my PS4 once in the meantime.

I do keep checking for a sale on the Bloodborne GOTY edition, though. :P

Meanwhile the PS4 Pro has been announced, but its focus seems to be to sell 4k resolution Sony TVs and not improving overall game performance. Besides the price of consoles, there's no compelling reason for a moderately tech savvy person these days to choose a console over a PC.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

Quote from: Syt on November 17, 2016, 03:18:14 AM
Meh.
I know you don't like it, i'm just giving reason ( i mean i know the NBA and WWE games are on PC, but some games are only on Consoles)

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Brezel

Uncharted series is exclusive for PS and highly praised.

Martinus

Yeah, other than to watch Blue Ray, I don't think I have fired off my PS4 in a year or so.

Liep

I want to buy that new smaller PS4, supposedly it's more silent than the original. I need something to stream HBO and Netflix from and eventually play Red Dead 3 on.

Also I kinda miss playing the FIFA series. :unsure:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

For a console supposed to sell Ultra HD, the lack of a an Ultra HD drive is puzzling to say the least. Something the new Xbox One does.  :hmm:

katmai

Yeah I have PS4, but leaning to Xbox one s this holidays because of the backwards compatibility and the actual 4K player or the PSpro.

Liep

I really don't care if it's xbox one s or ps4 slim, but I could see an upgrade from my HD Ready plasma to a 4k in 2017 so maybe a pro? Which is more quiet?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk