News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Got my cards.  I am going to stay on the resurection ship and give my original loyalty card to the Admiral.

Tamas, if you are still awake, could you sent that to him?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

I mean, if you were originally a Cylon, then that would make me a Cylon? And if not, it would at least cast suspicion on me?

Or is there some reason beyond that?

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 15, 2009, 06:13:46 PM
I mean, if you were originally a Cylon, then that would make me a Cylon? And if not, it would at least cast suspicion on me?

Yes and yes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

But we know grumbler wasn't a Cylon originally, so it isn't really much of a concern, I wouldn't think. Unless he was an amazingly low key Cylon. Now if Marty did that...

0 rows returned

Neil

So, have you guys figured out that Starbuck is a man?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on July 15, 2009, 09:07:09 PM
Starbuck is actually a toaster.   :(

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 15, 2009, 07:20:28 PM
But we know grumbler wasn't a Cylon originally, so it isn't really much of a concern, I wouldn't think. Unless he was an amazingly low key Cylon. Now if Marty did that...

I've no concerns. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on July 15, 2009, 09:27:17 PM
Quote from: Neil on July 15, 2009, 09:07:09 PM
Starbuck is actually a toaster.   :(
Not anymore.  Now I am a "strawman"!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

BTW, I am off to Cold Wars to hawk books, so contact will be intermittant through Sunday.

Bayraktar!

JacobL

JacobL

After looking over the situation it is fully my intention to jump on my turn so long as the ship is ready at all. (we need 4 at a minimum to risk it iirc)