News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I draw 2, but they aren't going to be much help.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

I can only offer minimal help.

Tamas - you pm'd me what my card was, but could you send me the card image?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

For the record, I will be away for poker and drinking so no resolution until Saturday. :(

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on July 10, 2009, 12:10:37 PM
Can this game be moving any slower?

Do you find it useful to whine when Tamas has said he will not be back till Saturday (and the same week when BB was gone for a while with court)?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Quote from: Martinus on July 10, 2009, 12:10:37 PM
Can this game be moving any slower?

Hell yes.  Have you been reading the Here I Stand thread?

Barrister

Next week is going to be rough for me.  I'll be out of town in training in Ontario.

I should be able to log in during the evenings.

Tamas

grumbler

Just so's we can plan ahead, I will be out of town for Historicon 09 from Wednesday through Sunday (the 15th through the 19th).  I may be able to check back in in the evenings but cannot guarantee it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

I have received instructions from a grand total of 2 players so far.  :mad:

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on July 12, 2009, 11:47:29 AM
I have received instructions from a grand total of 2 players so far.  :mad:

...so there's nothing stopping you from catching up on your other games, is what you're saying?  :P

Barrister

No one really stepped forward and said they could play any meaningful cards.

As such I will not play any cards on this check.  I think we're auto-failing this one...

Tamas

BB: nothing
grumbler: nothing
jacob: 2 cards
martinus: nothing
berkut: ?
garbon:?

Considering the long breaks these days, I will do an excemption for jacob and he decides to not play cards seeing the two others not doing so in front of him, he can cancel the play. But from now on please make sure to make it clear wether the play is conditional or not.

garbon

If we're going for the auto-fail, then yeah, we'll just drop the one food.