News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Big Terrorist attack in Tunis

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, March 18, 2015, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Either I missed it or there's not thread on it but there was a big terrorist attack in Tunis with some 20 dead.

Valmy

Yeah some nutcase shot up a bunch of people in a museum in Tunis, mostly tourists.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Oh and another white guy went on a shooting spree in Arizona. Fortunately he only got one person. Unfortunately he is still at large.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 18, 2015, 02:52:23 PM
Yeah some nutcase shot up a bunch of people in a museum in Tunis, mostly tourists.

Five nutcases I believe.  Two killed, three at large.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on March 18, 2015, 04:01:57 PM
Mormons? Buddhists?

Probably an atheist libertarian.

Oh you meant the Tunis thing. Baha'i of course.

mongers

Quote from: The Brain on March 18, 2015, 04:01:57 PM
Mormons? Buddhists?

Jehovah Witness's, they can be real bastards, one came to my door yesterday talking about the big anniversary soon; maybe he was hinting at this and/or a deal with ISIL?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus

The Brain

I got a pamphlet last week from some kind old ladies. The pamphlet claimed that millions were coming.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

They used guns, so the NRA must be behind this.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: The Brain on March 18, 2015, 04:22:28 PM
I got a pamphlet last week from some kind old ladies. The pamphlet claimed that millions were coming.

Yeah, it's obviously part of a global push/ terrorist assault, we need to report these grannies/the dude (who nearly caused me to step on the dog as I rushed to answer the door), to homeland security.  :ph34r:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Gaijin de Moscu

Wow, I got this email about Languish something technical, and you guys are all here. It's what, 15 years of this forum?

Have you all matured and become wiser?

Gaijin de Moscu

Gee, you have the same avatar as like 10 years ago.

Admiral Yi