And we're back!

Main Menu

Big Terrorist attack in Tunis

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, March 18, 2015, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on March 18, 2015, 05:33:44 PM
Have you all matured and become wiser?

We are all older and more bitter, if that's what you are asking.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2015, 06:44:08 AM

We are all older and more bitter, if that's what you are asking.

Well I've become older but have I become more bitter? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on March 19, 2015, 11:16:25 AM

Rather the opposite, I think.

We've become less mature and more ignorant? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 19, 2015, 11:17:31 AM

Allow Jacob to speak for himself -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Breaking news:

ISIS claims responsibility for suicide attacks on two Shia mosques in Yemen.  120 dead, many more wounded.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 20, 2015, 12:07:12 PM
Breaking news:

ISIS claims responsibility for suicide attacks on two Shia mosques in Yemen.  120 dead, many more wounded.

That is shockingly barbaric, even for them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on March 19, 2015, 11:18:53 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 19, 2015, 11:17:31 AM

Allow Jacob to speak for himself -_-

I was speaking of languish in general, not myself alone - though I'm certainly part of the languish population :hug:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on March 19, 2015, 01:45:42 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 18, 2015, 10:06:52 PM
:P

Of the 20 finalists from around the country to compete in the 2013 national English competition in Busan, two were my students.

Very cool :)

And you live in Korea? I love the place.
Yes, I live in Sejeong.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point