Reds
4 (10%)
Whites
27 (67.5%)
Jaronovicks
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Agelastus

Quote from: Berkut on March 16, 2015, 10:03:11 AM
You guys do realize that that isn't actually funny, right?

Right?

I laughed. A strangled snort, at least.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Queequeg

Take over Nicholas II's body during his coronation, marry some gorgeous 18 year old ballerina and have a ton of incredibly healthy kids, see to it all the key Bolsheviks have "accidents" during their Siberian exile, give Stolypin better body guards, avoid war with Japan in 1905 and make Kerensky a Field Marshall in 1914.  No war at all.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on March 16, 2015, 01:46:35 PM
Take over Nicholas II's body during his coronation, marry some gorgeous 18 year old ballerina and have a ton of incredibly healthy kids, see to it all the key Bolsheviks have "accidents" during their Siberian exile, give Stolypin better body guards, avoid war with Japan in 1905 and make Kerensky a Field Marshall in 1914.  No war at all.

I would have made Brusilov commander. But I thought we were talking about who you root for when you read a history of the conflict or something like that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

I confused Kerensky and Brusilov.  Very anxious. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."