Jaronovicks
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on March 15, 2015, 05:37:15 AM
At the time the reds without a doubt.
With hindsight the whites.

What's this time where the reds looked good!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

I knew that, if enough years passed, we would agree on something!  :lol:

This.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2015, 06:59:21 AM

What's this time where the reds looked good!

Agreed.  About the only time, too.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I guess the Black army the Blue army and the Green Army don't get any love. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grinning_Colossus

I like the Black Army.  :hug: Most reasonable side in that war, IMO--and since it's Russia (or technically Ukraine, but whatever), the inevitable happened to them.  :(
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

The Nestor Makhno dudes.  Them or the Cossacks.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2015, 12:22:00 AM
durka

White is right, bitch.

You red, you dead.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

Pavel Milyukov, if we are voting for people/factions rather than sides.

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Null vote - I pull for the Ukrainians.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on March 15, 2015, 01:27:07 PM
Null vote - I pull for the Ukrainians.

I have seen where the Nationalists get thrown in with the Whites which is kind of weird since the Whites would have crushed them if they had won. I guess it is just an attempt to simplify an absurdly complex conflict.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Or maybe Yi just didn't know about the other factions.  In fairness the "White movement" was never unified or organized.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Solmyr

There's apparently a lot of Russian Empire fans on Languish. :unsure: