News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How far right are you?

Started by Josquius, March 14, 2015, 03:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a scale of 1 to 10, how far right would you place yourself?

4 (7.1%)
4 (7.1%)
9 (16.1%)
8 (14.3%)
8 (14.3%)
7 (12.5%)
9 (16.1%)
3 (5.4%)
1 (1.8%)
3 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Ideologue

If you prick garbon, does he not bitch?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

5 is left, 6 is right.  Easy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on March 14, 2015, 03:52:16 PM
If you prick garbon, does he not bitch?

I'd probably just be confused. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

6, center right.  I would have been purged in the purge of the Girondins.  Or maybe even the Feuillants.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

I'm slightly disappoint the opportunity wasn't taken to use a Spinal Tap scale/reference.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grinning_Colossus

2. Robespierre did nothing wrong. 
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

KRonn

I picked 6 as I'm more right/conservative on the fiscal issues and how government spends money, wanting more efficiency, but a lot less so on the social issues where I'm more liberal. In fact, I don't really understand how most of us can differ on more efficiently run government, more accountability and call that politically right or left as most of would probably feel quite similar about a lot of it.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: KRonn on March 14, 2015, 04:15:55 PM
I picked 6 as I'm more right/conservative on the fiscal issues and how government spends money, wanting more efficiency, but a lot less so on the social issues where I'm more liberal. In fact, I don't really understand how most of us can differ on more efficiently run government, more accountability and call that politically right or left as most of would probably feel quite similar about a lot of it.

"Efficiency" can definitely be a left/right issue, particularly as it relates to public employee pay and benefits.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

celedhring

dps

derspiess

9, but on the Languish scale I'm like 20.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points